Sunday, February 8, 2009

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PARKER

Parker turned 1 on February 7. I cannot believe it has already been a year since this little guy has been with us. He has been such a blessing in our lives and we have learned so much. We had family and friends over for cake and ice cream It was so much fun. Thank you to everyone who came and for all the fun presents. He loved them all!!!


Parker's party was Noah's Ark. I made the dog invitations at my mom's with her ciricut machine and then inside the invitaion was a cute poem about Noah, the animals and Parker.

I made suckers and all these fun animals on my mom's circut machine(thanks mom) and then put them in "Noah's Ark" for all the kids who came and family and friends.












My mom helped with the cake. I baked it and then got a little nervous to decorate it by myself so she helped me decorate it. Thanks mom; it turned out great! Parker really liked his cake. He was very calm while he was eating it and "using his manners". I thought he would have been shoving it in and throwing it all over the place.


10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Parker! Wow! A year goes by so fast when you have a little one. Looks like a fun little party. Cute invitions, suckers, and cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha- The cards, cake and suckers are a SUPER cute idea! I can't believe that Parker is already one. Doesn't the time just fly?
    He looks like he loved the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your ideas! The fun has just begun with Parker, after they turn one they start talking more and running around- it is a blast and a little crazy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tab I'm so sorry we missed Parker's Party, it looks like it was so cute!!!

    Lindy & Mason

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're super mom that's for sure. He's such a sweetheart. He cracked me up today when I came to get Stein. Thanks for being such a good friend and helping me out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad we couldn't make it! I love your cake! Thank goodness for moms huh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tabitha,
    This is Jessica Transtrum (now Bahr). I saw your that you had a blog from RaKae's and I just wanted to say HI. It looks like you and your cute little family are doing great!
    Where are you guys living at? My husband and I are in Logan. It has been such a long time!
    Feel free to check out our blog:
    njbahr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cool you live in Logan too - we definitely should get together sometime and catch up, and so I can sweet that sweet little boy of yours.
    You must have a great husband if he wants to go into teaching! I work at Greenville Elementary as a behavior aid - being in an elementary makes me always think back to our elementary days - so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Tabitha! I was beginning to think you fell of the face of the earth! I'm so glad I found your blog! Your little boy is sure cute-I had no idea you even had a kid, thats how little I have heard about you! You'll have to update me on life, location, work, etc... sometime so I feel a little more connected! I hope all is great for your cute little family!
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete