We went to Bear Lake with Ryan's brothers, and had such a fun time. Parker loved playing in the sand and water. We will defintely have to make it there again before summer is over.
My brother came out to the lake with us and go rocked on the tube with Ryan.
David finally decided he would go on the tube with Ryan. It was so funny watching those two. David was holding on for dear life and screaming the whole way. When they finally got bounced off he was screaming "The Titanic, we are going to drowned!!" He is so funny, and says the most random things.
OH, I love the splashing picture! So stinkin' cute Tab!
ReplyDeleteSummer isn't summer without going to BL a few times! Parker is sure growing up! So cute!
ReplyDeletelooks like a blast! we are so lucky to be so close to a BEAUTIFUL lake...I think I took in for granted growing up!
ReplyDelete