We are so happy, Ryan has a job!!! He just got offered a 5th grade teaching position at Providence Elementary. We feel so blessed, this could not have come at better time. Now I will be able to quit my job and stay home with Parker. His contract starts August 17 and school starts August 20, so we have to rush to get his school room ready for the kids. We are so excited!!!
HOORAY! I am SO HAPPY for you and your family!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, that is SUCH good news!!
ReplyDeleteyeah! congrats! Such good news. Will you be moving to Providence?
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! That is such great news!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!!! So exciting. I'm glad you guys don't have to leave Logan and I'm even MORE glad you don't have to work
ReplyDeleteEXCITING!! CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteYA!!!!!! Way to go!!
ReplyDeleteyay, that is awesome, we really need to get together!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Tab. Doesn't it feel wonderful to have school done and out of the way? I'm excited for both of you. I'm so glad you get to be home with Parker.
ReplyDeleteTabitha...is there anything I can do to help you. How is the house doing? Let me know. That is awesome news!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys! Now we just need to get Jake a JOB!!!
ReplyDelete