Saturday, August 15, 2009

Suprise

Yep, we are having another baby. I am 11 weeks pregnant, due March 3. This was a big suprise to us, but I think I am finally okay with the idea now that I will be able to stay home. A lot of you already know (thanks to my husband for being so sharing).





15 comments:

  1. yay! That is so awesome, u are the cutest parents! Seriously we need to get together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I was so excited at church when Ryan told me. I thought hhmm.. should he be telling me? LOL! You will be the perfect little mother of TWO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! That's so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That is great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I found your blog! Now we can for sure keep in touch! I'm glad we reconnected the other day... it had been way too long since we had talked. And I am so excited we are having a baby at the same time! I'm excited we'll be able to have something to talk about! You better stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you guys! When are you finding out what you are having? For me time went by so fast with this second pregnancy, because I am too busy keeping up with Sadie. You'll have to keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for baby #2!! I'm excited for you guys...I hope you are starting to feel better. Can't wait to find out what you are having:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I told you before, but I'm super happy for you! & it's going to be girl.

    ReplyDelete