Friday, December 11, 2009
Holy Cow
Wow, time has gone by so fast. What a busy time. I have not even started my Christmas shopping, I am determined to finish my schooling before I start that, so I have no Christmas tree up, no decorations up, and Christmas will be right around the corner. The good thing is I will be done with my program forever in about 10 days and it could not come soon enough!!! I have been busy trying to find a bigger home for our growing family to move into and that takes so much time. Then on top of it all, I went to the doctor a couple days ago and he said, "Looks good, come and see me in 2 WEEKS." I said, "What, I'm already down to every 2 weeks?" I lost tract of how far along I was with everything going on. So now I am down to doctor visits every 2 weeks. This little guy is coming way too fast! We have nothing ready for this baby, no name, no place for him to sleep, and all the clothes and newborn baby stuff is packed away somewhere. Got to get going, no time to waste:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can do it Tab! Let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteTab you're so cute. You can totally handle all this way better than I could! Please bring parker over any time you need a few minutes to study, house hunt, or REST! :)
ReplyDeletewhat are you going to school for???? You sound like one busy lady! All of it good exciting news though! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday tomorrow too I hope you get spoiled!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat can I do to help you?! You are amazing. Don't worry about the decorations, Christmas will come without them. Ryan might be a tad upset if he doesn't get a gift though, so you better do the shopping part! Please call if you need anything. I have been a terrible visiting teacher. You can't be due so soon...you looked awesome on Sunday. Have a very happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteWow. Sounds like you have been busy!Congrats with being almost done with your program!
ReplyDeleteOH, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Good Luck with everything!