Saturday, February 20, 2010

CTR

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: CTR
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free greeting

10 comments:

  1. YAY!! Oh, I'm so glad that you didn't get too close to you due date. This litle man would have been HUGE!! CONGRATS!! He's so cute!! Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A HANDSOME LITTLE GUY!!! I want to come visit you!! what is your schedule like? How are you feeling? i love that announcement, SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute way to announce his arrival! POST MORE when you have time! So happy for you guys! He is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! He is ADORABLE! You two sure make cute babies! We sure do miss you in Primary! Hope you are enjoying your new place! Lets see more pictures of the little guy when you get settled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little guy!!! He is so perfect! He was born on my little mady's birthday! I MISS YOU;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is SO adorable. As soon as Radley is better, I want to visit! Cute announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so cute Tabitha. Congrats and I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's adorable. Congrats!! Love the initials. Can't wait to meet the new guy. Glad I know the official name - I can never trust your husband. Sorry that Jake took Ryan away last weekend - but Jake drives me crazy and it's nice to have the house to myself sometimes and not have to entertain him. So thanks for letting Ryan entertain Jake.

    ReplyDelete