...yes, we are still here and doing well. Ever since we moved, we have not gotten the internet and it doesn't seem to bother Ryan because he is able to use the internet at work, but I am going CRAZY without it.
We got all settled in our new place. It's nice to have more room, but it doesn't feel like home and we miss our other place and our neighbors like crazy.
Well, I finished my MT program and am so excited!! Even though I am not going to look into getting a job for a while it is nice to have that. I just have to take the national test to be a certified medical transcriptionist.
It's countdown time for this little guy to come. I am already dilated to a 3 and have been for a couple of weeks. My doctor says that he is really low (and I sure can feel that) so he thinks any day I could go into labor, but I am doubtful of that with my history. He said that if I do not have him before 39 weeks that we will schedule an induction.
We can't wait to see the little guy (or should I say big guy?!) Hope you are doing ok and hanging in there...you are such a trooper. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for your little guy to come! Do you have someone to watch Parker when he comes cause I'd be more than happy to help out in any way. Congrats on finishing your MT program! I bet that feels awesome. We miss you guys like CRAZY! It's just not even the same.
ReplyDeletewe miss you guys too. Please let us know if we can help with parker when the big day comes! can't wait to see the "little" guy :)
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of you! I went to the doctor last week and my cervix is still closed. Boo... We shall see what this week will bring but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Good luck with everything, I sure hope you have a fast and easy labor! You better keep me posted! :)
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you were expecting again! Congrats and I hope everything goes well for you! And congrats about finishing your program! :)
ReplyDeleteTabitha! I have not seen you in years!! Look at your cute family! I hope you remember me... send your email to jhowes87@gmail.com and I will invite you to our blog. Miss you and hope things are well!!!
ReplyDelete-Julianne
IT's about time you update!!! Can't wait to see pics of the new little guy!!!!
ReplyDeleteTABITHA! how are you? Its Kammee....your mom took our family pictures awhile ago and I asked her how I could get a hold of u and so she gave me your blog address...your family is so beautiful! I miss you! We need to catch up! Email me at kammeewilcox@gmail.com and ill give u my number!
ReplyDelete