Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

February is the lucky birthday month for both boys!!!
Parker had a little party with his friends during the day. He is into superheros and transformers right now, but surprised me by wanting a mickey mouse party (something he has loved since he could see :-) We played pin-the-nose-on-mickey mouse, had a pinata, and "race to the clubhouse." He loved it and loved having all his friends over! He is my social guy.
Carsen is into cars so it only seemed fitting to have a Lighting McQueen party. He also loves basketball as you can tell by the picture how excited he was about getting one. We went to McDonalds with family and had a little party there.
Posted by Picasa
I am normally not very personal on my blog, and just write a little something here and there, but as it has been 4 years since I have had the wonderful opportunity of being a mother I have done some reflecting of how much my life has been blessed having the opportunity to become a mother, and Heavenly Father trusting me to raise these choice spirits. I am so grateful to be a mother and love these two boys so much! A mother's love is something one cannot explain and am so grateful I have gotten the experience it in this lifetime. We all could go on and on about how wonderful our children are and that they are best thing that has happened to us, that is why we all have a "brag blog."

6 comments:

  1. What a fun month! Your boys are so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your two little boys! Being a Mother is something wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!! How cute are those boys!?! I love them. How did they get so big so fast?! DARLING post Tab! You're a cute Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I sure miss those little fellas! And you guys! Happy birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Carsen is such a little monster! Wish we could have been there. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete