Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Little Buddy

Seems how we just celebrated our country's freedom, I thought it would be fitting to mention my little brother. 
Why is it so weird to see your little siblings grow up?!?!?
My brother joined the ROTC Air Force.  
Not like the army isn't confusing enough, right, but this is what I understand....because he is in the ROTC (Reserve Officer Training Core), he will graduate from college as an officer.  He is at his "field training" for 4 weeks right now, and apparently it is different than "boot training" which is 3 months.  Make any sense....?
I am so proud of him for having a desire to represent our country.  Thank you, love you bud!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that's your brother! Every memory I have of him he is like 5 years old! So crazy!!! He looks so grown up, and you should be very proud of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so crazy! I totally understand the feeling of a younger sibling growing up. It's weird. Jamie and Logan are both in the reserves. Way to go for our younger siblings!

    ReplyDelete